Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monograms!

For the past few weeks I've been obsessing with monograms for our wedding. I've searched through thousands of images and websites ... and I even experiemented with creating my own with PowerPoint. I discovered Jenn Johnston, a graphic artist/photographer/designer (you can see her work at: Jenn Johnston Photodesign). These are the monograms she made for us:







Here are a few that I designed in PowerPoint:











We haven't made any decisions as to which ones we are going to use, yet. We L-O-V-E the chalkboard design that Jenn Johnston made for us SO we will definitely plan on using that one.

Possible ways to use our monograms:
Envelope labels/stickers
Personalized stamps
Personalized aisle runner
Programs
Seating chart
Wedding invitations
Engagement invitations
Personalized napkins
Favor tags

No comments: