Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Friday, April 18, 2008

Wedding planning ... hiatus!

I'm pretty much on a planning hiatus until after my best friend Kylie's wedding on May 3rd. This weekend is her bachlorette party, next weekend she has her second dress fitting and I'm going with her, then the following weekend is her wedding. Theres a lot to do the days leading up to her wedding, I am even taking two days off work right before her wedding to make sure I'm available for any and all help she needs! I'm so excited for her!

I did, however, finally finish collecting all but one address/contact info for our guest list AND we have half of the stuff for the Save the Dates. I just need to order the magnets now (we have the attachment cards, envelopes, and envelope seals made with one of our favorite monograms). I plan to send these out sometime near the end of May or maybe early June. Jon's dad, Craig, is throwing us an Engagement Party at the end of May - we have already sent out the invites (it will be close family and friends only - otherwise the guest list would of ended up looking like the wedding guest list). We are really excited to celebrate our engagement with those we love :) and for those that can't be there, we look forward to celebrating with next year!

Check back for more updates ... after Kylie's wedding my main focus will be finding an officant and a photographer AND getting ready for the Engagement Party!

No comments: