Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flower Girl Baskets

When Jon and I got engaged we both agreed that we wanted two flower girls in our wedding - my neice Shyann and Farina's (my cousin and Maid of Honor) daughter, Taeyah. By the time March rolls around, Shyann will be 6 and Taeyah will almost be 4! They are adorable!

Early in the wedding planning process I had mentioned to Jon that I was not fond of flower girl baskets and I thought maybe the girls could carry pomander balls of roses instead. But, Jon had decided that he wanted the girls to carry baskets and toss petals as they walked down the aisle ahead of me. So, I started the search to find the most reasonable baskets that were as adorable as these two little girls will be on our wedding day. I searched website after website after website. These baskets are not cheap! But, finally, I found the perfect baskets, at a reasonable price, and we ahead and placed the order this morning.
The basket is simple yet elegant - and it was right in the budget that I wanted to spend! The girls are going to be adorable walking down the aisle together (hopefully in matching dresses - that has yet to be determined) tossing out red rose petals. I can't wait!!!

No comments: