Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wedding Day Hair

I've finally decided how I want to wear my hair. Up and curly with some cute little hair pins that I just purchased :)

These are my inspiration photos:
(I have no idea where I got these photos - I think it was the Hair Bio - but I'm not sure)

My hairstylist and I agree that the side sweep in the front will help minimize my fly-aways and that an up-do is the best way for me to keep the most curl all day since my hair is very, very straight and does not often hold curl for very long.

These are the *perfect* hair pins that I just purchased from Esty seller ButterflyEnchantress. They are white stephanotis flowers with pearls - which are the exact same accent flowers that I will have in my bouquet!
I'll be going up to my salon in El Doraldo Hills in late January for another trim and to have my hair trial along with a makeup trial with the salon's owner. Thanks to Linsey, one of my very best friends and bridesmaid, for the suggestion of my hairstylist!

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see the trail pics. And those pins will look great in your dark hair!!