Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, December 29, 2008

82: Another DIY project

82 days to go!

Another DIY project I just decided to do (since we have some left over invitations mats) are reserved signs to hang on the chairs at the ceremony for our immediate family members. It's definitely not a necessity to have - but just another way to make our day personalized. They will be simple signs that mimic our invitation mats and will say Reserved Mother of the Bride (or another family member) that I will attach to ribbon and then have my day-of person (my cousin's best friend is standing in for this role) attach them to the chairs for the ceremony.

Just like the memory candle - this project is still not complete, but as it also comes to life I will post pictures.

No comments: