Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Sunday, December 28, 2008

83: In memory

83 days to go!

One of the many wedding DIY projects I am working on includes an "In Memory" candle that we will have set up at our reception. The candle will be in a hurricane vase that was purchased at Michael's Craft Store and will be wrapped in ribbon in our wedding colors (black and white). We will use a white pillar candle and fill the bottom of the vase with black sand (to mimic our centerpieces). Next to the candle will be a poem and a list of names of people celebrating with us in spirit.

Here's the poem we are using:
Those we love don't go away
They walk beside us every day
Unseen, unheard, but always near
Still loved, still missed
And always held dear

*I found the poem on someone's planning bio from theknot.com - but I can't remember who (I actually know that I saw it on several people's bio's when I first started planning)

As soon as I saw that poem, I knew this was something that I wanted to incorporate into our wedding. Unfortunately, our list of loved ones is quite long - but I know they are all in our hearts and will be watching down on us as we become husband and wife.

This project is still in the early stages and no where near complete yet - but I will add photos as the idea comes to life.


No comments: