Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Sunday, July 20, 2008

NEW Poll

I added a poll about wedding day hair - its over there on the right side of your window! I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to continue to grow my hair and keep it long for the wedding (and then donate it afterwards) or cut it short (the way I prefer it). Why did I ever grow it out to begin with, you may ask? Well ... at the time I was unemployed and just starting a new job. Jon and I moved to Elk Grove and we were having a hard time making ends meet. I didn't have ANY extra money so I let things like haircuts go by the wayside. Then on Valentine's Day, 2007, one of my bestest and dearest friends, Kylie, got engaged! So I figured, since my hair was already growing, I might as well let it continue to grow and see if it can get long enough for long wavy curls for her wedding. Well ... it did. And now her wedding has come and past and I'm still growing my hair. My theory was that it was already long for her wedding s0 after Jon and I got engaged I figured I would just let it keep growing for our wedding too! Except now it's half way down my back and stringy and frizzy and its summer and its hot! And when I run, it falls out because its just too silky to keep in a hair tie for long! I'm leaning towards keep it long ... but I love and prefer my hair short. What should I do? Help me decide ... vote in my poll! I'll keep it up for a while to see what kind of votes I get! Check back and see ...

And, leave me a comment - if you want :) I love getting those!!!

No comments: