Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What can I say ... I love shoes!

As I posted about last week, I had recently purchased my wedding day shoes when I was at David's Bridal at the beginning of the month with Farina and Cera (they were purchasing their bridesmaid dresses). These are the shoes I bought that day:

They are very lovely shoes - with about a 2 1/2 inch heel. I fell in love with them the first time I saw them on the website AND I knew I definitely wanted to get shoes dyed red to match the color in the my dress. However, about a week before that trip to the store I was searching on the website again and came across a similar pair of shoes. The day I was at the store, they didn't have the other pair so I went ahead and ordered these ones. I still love them ... but when I was at the store again on Monday with Linsey and Erica I asked the sales clerk if they had the other shoe. I just wanted to try it on and see what the difference in the heel height was. It's a difference of about an inch. So, I tried on the shoes I had already bought and the shoe I was really wanting ... and decided that I wanted the taller heel ... and well, the rest is history! Here is my new shoe:

They have a similar brooch on the toe and are a platform and probably about 3 1/2 inch heels. I love them ... well, I love both pairs of shoes! But ... the taller the better ... Jon is 6'6" tall after all!!!

No comments: