Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, February 28, 2009

21: Table for two, please

21 days to go!

Jon & I opted to have a sweetheart table at our reception instead of a standard head table. We did this for several reasons. We wanted our bridal party to be able to sit with their husbands/wives/significant others AND we wanted to be able to have a few moments alone to bask in the newness of being husband and wife while being surrounded by our family & friends.

So, we ended up with 17 tables ... and 19 centerpieces! We have 18 of the centerpieces that I blogged about previously and a special centerpiece for our sweetheart table. I think we will end up putting the extra centerpiece on the guest book table.

And for our sweetheart table we purchases this cylinder vase for my bouquet! I wrapped it ribbons matching our wedding colors and attached our married monogram!

I think my red rose bouquet (our third wedding color) will look beautiful in this vase sitting on our sweetheart table during our reception!

No comments: