Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, February 5, 2009

44: I'm no make-up artist ... so I'm not going to play one on my wedding day!

44 days to go!

Last week while I was visiting with Lisa and getting my hair trimmed and doing my hair trial (which I will post about soon) for The BIG Day I also met with Stacy and discussed make-up!

I'm not a high maintenance girl when it comes to make up - a little black eyeliner and some mascara (over my foundation, of course) and I'm good to go. Sometimes I'll add a little shimmer eye shadow - it all depends on how I'm feeling. BUT for my wedding day I wanted to feel pampered and I wanted someone else (someone with a good eye for this sort of thing) to do my make-up so that maybe, for one day, I could feel more glamorous and less ordinary.

I showed Stacy some photos and she played around a little bit and we discussed what type of "feel" I wanted. I had full make-up on (see above for what "full" make-up means to me) so we didn't do a "make-up trial" but I was pretty impressed with her and I'm excited for her to make me up on The Big Day.

I'm going for a subtle glowing effect with a smidgen of a smokey eye ... I don't want to get too "made up" and feel uncomfortable or unrecognizable but I want to be more "done up" than I am on an average day.

I'm very much looking forward to my wedding day morning of at-the-salon pampering with my mom and my best friend Linsey!

Unfortunately I don't have any photo's to share with you of the "look" I'm going for since the photo's I have came from a magazine.

No comments: