Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, February 21, 2009

28: 4 weeks to go & wedding dreams have begun

28 days to go!

Last night I had several wedding related dreams, I mean nightmares. Some of the "themes" include: my dress not fitting, it raining, my rings being broken, no one showing up except for the wedding party, our gifts getting stolen ... and on, and on, and on.

We've got 4 weeks to our wedding and a to-do list that keeps on growing. Add to that our everyday stresses like work, a car that keeps breaking down, and all the other things that make up an average day (running, eating right, have some down time to relax, household chores) and things tend to get a little hectic.

I'm confident that come March 21st every little task on our to-do list will be completed and that our wedding day is going to be beautiful. Until then - I'm going to continue to bust my butt to get all the details worked out and all the DIY projects complete!

Keep checking back for more updates ... I'm thinking this weekend is going to be very successful!

No comments: