Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

46: Father/Daughter Dance

46 days to go!

We've got a meeting with our DJ today so I've got music on the brain this week!

When Jon & I first got engaged the one thing I knew with absolute certainty (other than knowing that we are going to have an amazing wedding and a beautiful and happy life together) is that I wanted to dance to Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight" with my daddy at my wedding. It's such a classic and beautiful song and the perfect song for a father/daughter dance!

I also know that at some point during our wedding reception I will definitely share a Polka dance with my father also! My dad is 100% Polish - and that makes me 1/2 Polish and I've long awaited dancing a Polka with my father at my wedding. While I may have the perfect father/daughter song picked - I'm still searching for that perfect Polka!

No comments: