Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

32: My bare naked finger

32 days to go!

Last night we went to the jewelry store to purchase Jon's wedding band. While we were there we also dropped of my engagement ring to get it sautered to one of my wedding bands (yes - I have two - the 2nd band will be used for the ring exchange on our wedding day and will be sautered sometime after the wedding).

Jon's band had to be ordered in his size so I'll be sharing a photo of it sometime next week after it comes in - and I'll share a photo of mine as well. In the meantime, my left ring finger is feeling a little bare and lonely ... to keep it company I wore my triple heart Tiffany's ring that Jon bought for me on our first annivesary in March 2006 - a ring that I normally wear on my right ring finger.

I'll be picking up my sautered rings tomorrow after work ... I'll be sure to share a photo of the finished product!

No comments: