Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, February 2, 2009

47: Picking the perfect song for my bouquet toss

47 days to go!

We've got a meeting coming up with our DJ this week and I'm still trying to decide what song I want to use for the bouquet toss.


Some of the contenders include:
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" -Cyndi Lauper
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" -Pat Benatar
"This Ones For the Girls" -Martina McBride
"Single Ladies" -Beyonce
"Diamonds Are a Girls Best Friend" -Marilyn Monroe
"Lets Get Loud" -Jennifer Lopez
"Welcome to the Jungle" -Guns n' Roses
"Another One Bites the Dust" -Queen
"Friends in Low Places" -Garth Brooks
"Jesse's Girl" -Rick Springfield
"Jump Around" -House of Pain


There are plenty of choices out there ... but nothing really has hit me as being the one song I want to use. As of right now I'm leaning towards either "Single Ladies" by Beyonce or "Jesse's Girl" by Rick Springfield. But I love Guns n' Roses so maybe I should use "Welcome to the Jungle" just to shake things up a little bit.

Until I decide ... I'll keep looking for the perfect song. Got any suggestions???

2 comments:

Judy W. said...

Um, Jessie's girl is one of my all time favorite songs, and I think that would be perfect. Hugs!

Stefanie K. said...

They're all great choices. I went with Martina McBride's This One's For The Girls, ONLY b/c I used to sing that a lot at karaoke outings with my gal pals, and even sang it at my bachelorette party, so it was pretty perfect for me. GL!