Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, February 23, 2009

26: My bachelorette party invitations

26 days to go!

We got the bachelorette party invitations from the same Etsy seller that we got the bridal shower invites from and they turned out just as great as the shower invites did!

By now all my closest girlfriends have received their invitations so I thought I would share a photo of the invites because they turned out so great & I love them!!! My favorite part is the martini olives across the top!!!


My bachelorette party is coming up in a couple of weeks & I'm getting very excited for a Girls Night In with my closest girlfriends! We are going to eat yummy food, drink yummy drinks, and play fun games! And have a sleepover! I think, since this party will be two weeks before The Big Day, it will be just what I need to help me relax and enjoy the last few weeks of being a Ms. before I become a Mrs.

No comments: