Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, February 16, 2009

33: Time line challenges

33 days to go!

I'm a list maker. I make lists for everything. I'm an organized person. I pretty much plan my day from start to finish - every.single.day! I have lists of lists I need to make. One of these lists states that I need to be working on our day-of time line. I have no idea how something like this has escaped my mind for so long - but with less than 5 weeks left to The Big Day it's something I haven't given much thought to. Until recently. I know what time I need to wake up (7am) and what time I need to get to the salon by (9am) and what time my ceremony starts (5pm) and what time my reception ends (11pm) --- but it's all the little things in between that I need to figure out and plan for. I'm also a planner. This should be a piece of cake ... but ... I'm dreading it. Every time I sit down to work on it I get a little more freaked out that The Big Day is only 33 days away and I feel like it's too far away yet too close at the same time.

But today I started the time line ... it says "wake up - 7am" ... yep --- looks like a pretty good start to me. Maybe I'll add on a little more tomorrow ... until then I think I'd be happier working on some other project --- like maybe The Guest BOOK!!!

No comments: