Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

39: Bridal Shower Recap

39 days to go!

My bridal shower was hosted at my matron of honor's house by both my matron of honor Kylie and my maid of honor Farina.

The theme was a Tiffany Blue Tea Party - we served tea sandwiches and yummy finger foods. We had two cakes - a Tiffany Blue Box cake (that my maid of honor baked and decorated) and a Tiffany Blue 1/4 sheet cake (from a local grocery store). We served iced tea, and lemonade and champagne!



We played some games ... toilet paper bride, how well do you know the bride, and gift bingo! It was so much fun!!!
My neice Shyann


Jon's cousin Haley


My friend Holly

After games - I opened the mountain of gifts that my family and friends showered me with! I got some great gifts from my registry - and some unexpected surprises! While I was opening my gifts, my matron of honor Kylie made me a ribbon bouquet to use at the rehearsal!

I didn't break a single ribbon!!!


After I opened all my amazing, thoughtful & generous gifts - I cut the cake, drank some more champagne, read my "notes of advice", and took some photos with family and friends!



Me & my matron of honor/best friend Kylie


My & my cousin/maid of honor Farina


Me & my mom


My & my neice/flowergirl Shyann


Me & my step-mom Melinda


Me & my cousin/wedding officiant Judy



It was a very special day that turned out absolutely perfect! I was surrounded by my dearest friends and amazing family. Thank you to everyone who made my special day so wonderful!!!

No comments: