Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, February 19, 2009

30: One month to go!

30 days to go!

Wow. Where has the time gone? There's only 30 days left until The Big Day?!? Time sure is flying by! It seems like it was only yesterday when we got engaged.

With 30 days to go, things are really starting to come together. Remember a few days ago when I was felling unmotivated and dreading working on the day-of timeline? Well ... I sat down yesterday afternoon and really started working out the details and its starting to come together. I hope to have it mostly finished this weekend so I can send it out to our photographer and videographer.

This weekend is going to be a BIG weekend for wedding projects. Not only do we not have any plans, but it's also suppose to rain all weekend so that will keep us at home and we can get some stuff done! AND I've got quite a few things I want to get done.

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

wow, time is flying! it's only going to speed up this last month. enjoy this anticipation time. it is the MOST fun!! Yay!