Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Friday, February 20, 2009

29: Reserved signs

29 days to go!

About a month ago I spent one afternoon tackling as many wedding projects and I could get my hand on. Some of those projects included finishing up our birdcage card box and working on some of my bridal shower decorating details among other things.

One of the other projects I worked on were our reserved signs for the chairs during our ceremony. I choose to only make reserved signs for our immediate family members so they would feel special and so that our divorced parents and their new spouses or significant others will know where we would like them to sit.

I used some left over card stock from our invitations and the same black ribbon I used on the birdcage. They were very simple to make and they turned out great!

No comments: