Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Friday, January 30, 2009

50: DIY Birdcage card box

50 days to go!

A while back I blogged about finally completing a long awaited to-do list item of painting the birdcage that we purchased to use as our card box . Well, not only was it finally painted black to match our wedding colors ... but I also finished decorating it and it has officially become my 1st completed wedding DIY project!

Here is the birdcage is all its black glory!
A big THANKS to Jon for spray painting it for me! xoxo


And here it is all wrapped in ribbon and with the little card I made attached


A close up of the card

*The design mimics our invitations and our RSVP cards and other upcoming DIY projects - and even some completed DIY bridal shower projects too*




I am very pleased with the way this project turned out AND I'm super excited to be able to hang this birdcage on our back porch after our wedding :) *yay for being able to re-use a wedding related purchase*

It was relatively simple to decorate, I just weaved the ribbon, printed the card, cut to size, and attached with hot glue! *yay for my first completed DIY wedding project - see a previous post for already completed DIY bridal shower projects*


No comments: