Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

53: Bridal Shower Dress Shopping

53 days to go!

Over the weekend, after my first dress fitting, my mom and I went shopping! She was on the search for the perfect dress to wear to the wedding and I was searching for something to wear to my bridal shower!

We decided we would go to the Roseville Galleria and see what we could find. Our first stop was at The Cheesecake Factory for a light lunch and then we headed to Macy's . Macy's always has a large selection of dresses in all types of styles and prices. The first dress that caught my eye was almost $300 - way out of my price range! We gathered up some dresses for my mom to try on and I fell in love with the first one she put on. For me, it was all down hill from there. After Macy's we headed to JC Penney's to see what they had to offer. JC Penney's also always had a lot of dress selections. I must have tried on 10 dresses and ended up purchasing three! That's right - I said three! They were all on sale ... and the way I figure it - I'm going to need something for the rehearsal and possibly my bachelorette party so I saved myself some time by getting all my shopping done in one day!

I absolutely love the dresses that I bought. I don't think I've had such a successful shopping trip in a long time! AND my mom and I ended up going back to Macy's and she bought that very first dress she tried on!


Here's the dress I decided I would wear to the bridal shower!
*I love this dress with the wide belt at the waist and the ruffle*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.