Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

73: Preparing for my 1st fitting

73 days to go!

My 1st dress fitting is coming up in a couple of weeks and I knew I needed to determine what type of undergarments I would need to be wearing under it ... so last night my best friend Linsey came over and helped me try on my dress!

AND my suspicions were confirmed ... its way too big :(

My dress is a corset-type dress that laces up the back ... and even though Linz laced it as tight as she could get it ... it's still too big! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my seamstress can work some magic!

Here's a sneek peek at my at-home fitting last night


And just incase I haven't mentioned it before ... I effin' love my shoes!!!

1 comment:

Linzel said...

She better be ready to pull a rabbit outta a hat with this one! Whooooo lordy! You better tip her big!