Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Sunday, January 11, 2009

69: Organizing

69 days to go!

I spent some of the afternoon organizing our "wedding" closet - it's the closet that has all our wedding supplies in it (the vases for the centerpieces, the flower girl baskets, the birdcage, and numerous other items). It was quite a mess and I needed some organization before I start another project. I'm only about 1/3 of the way done - because in the midst of cleaning the closet (which is located in our "office") I somehow managed to make a complete mess out of the office. I can't work under these conditions! It looks like I'll be spending my Monday afternoon finishing up ... then I can start some of my long-awaited DIY projects :)

No comments: