Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Sunday, January 18, 2009

62: On Sunday, my mailbox is lonely

62 days to go!

We have been receiving RSVP cards in the mail daily ever since the beginning of the year. Usually we get one or two a day ... but on Friday we got 5 and Saturday we got 6! But, today - Sunday - our mailbox is very lonely AND tomorrow is a holiday so Mr. Mailbox is going to be especially lonely for two days in a row!

I have really enjoyed getting our RSVP cards in the mail. I get home from work a couple of hours before Jon every day so I collect the mail and sort and organize it and then I put any RSVP cards we have received in a pile and wait until Jon gets home so that we can open them together. Granted, the envelopes are pretty thin and so sometimes I hold them up to the light and "cheat" but we still get to open the envelopes together and that's the exciting part.

No comments: