Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

74: Bridal shower details

74 days to go!

Yep, I'm one of those "controlling" girls that has a hard time not knowing every little detail and being apart of every aspect. WITH that being said ... I was most definitley involved in the planning process of my bridal shower ... and luckily I have such amazing women in my life who know all about my crazy control issues and love me just the same :)

SO ... my bridal shower is being thrown by my wonderful and amazing maid of honor, my cousin Farina, and my matron of honor, one of my best friends Kylie. Kylie graciously offered to host the party at her home in Sacramento!

As I've mentioned before, we are having a Tea Party ... but I really don't want to give away too many of the lovely details ... the party is just a few short weeks away ... BUT the invitations are going in the mail tomorrow! The wedding is getting closer and closer every day and my excitement continues to grow more and more! Stay tuned for more details about the shower after it's taken place ... and maybe I'll post a picture of the absolutely adorable invites after all my lovely ladies have received their invites :)

No comments: