Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, January 15, 2009

65: Yikes ... I'm a little pale

65 days to go!

Last week when I tried on my wedding dress I realized how pale I am. Now, I'm not one (usually) that worries about this sort of thing ... but, after some contemplating I decided that I would like to have a nice glow on my wedding day instead of looking so pale. So, I headed to my favorite tanning salon and signed up for some tanning. The first time I ever tanned just happened to be right before my matron of honor's wedding last spring. I was a little nervous, but after a while I realized how relaxing it can be (especially since I go right after work on my way home). And anything to help me relax these next few weeks is great. And another side benefit is that I'll be beach ready when we go to Maui in April for our honeymoon!!!

No comments: