Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, January 19, 2009

61: Hershey Kisses from the new Mr. & Mrs.

61 days to go!

Have you ever wondered how many Hershey kisses come in one standard 11 oz. bag?

I never had until Jon & I went to the store to purchase the Hershey kisses for our favors. Originally we had decided on using Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses because the wrappers are black and red and matched our wedding colors. That was until I was browsing the Valentine's Day aisle at a local drug store and discovered Hugs Hershey Kisses in red and silver wrappers! Flavored Hershey Kisses are hands down my favorite candy in the whole world (even though I'm trying to limit my sugar consumption). However, I know that some people do not enjoy some of the interesting flavors they have to offer (candy cane, hot cocoa, mint truffle, cherry cordial, etc) so I think switching from the cherry cordial flavored kisses to the hugs (milk chocolate with white chocolate) was a good decision.


Not only are we using Hershey Kisses in our favors but we will also have a giant martini glass on the bar filled with Hershey Kisses and we are also using Hershey Kisses at my bridal shower in February.

No comments: