Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, January 22, 2009

58a: Finding the perfect wedding party gifts

58 days to go!

Finding the perfect wedding party gifts is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. There's a lot to consider when picking out gifts that are to express your gratitude to your friends and family member's support and love during your wedding planning and to thank them for standing up next to you one of the most important days of your life. You also have to consider your budget and try to determine if you want to give your attendants a gift that is going to end up sitting in a box some place in their attic or something that will be more personal that matches their personality and/or hobbies.

With that being said - I've been searching and searching trying to find gifts for my bridesmaids that are more on the personal side. Some of the girls were easier to shop for than others ... but I've made the purchases and I think everyone is going to really like what they are getting. It's very hard to expect a little gift to hold the amount of gratitude I have for these girls - but I think they all know how important they are to me and how important their presence by my side on my wedding day is.

On the other hand - guys are much easier to shop for and Jon & I agreed on their gifts fairly easily and I think they guys are going to enjoy them!

For our parents - we have not found anything yet. I think I am having a harder time deciding what to give our parents than I had trying to figure out what to give my bridesmaids.

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Did you see what I got our parents? A framed and matted photograph - and each "set" of parents (mine are remarried) got the same picture...it kind of felt symbolic that the same piece of art would hang in each of their three homes...I dunno...I blogged about it here: http://stefaniek.blogspot.com/2008/09/parent-gifting.html

Good luck! You're getting closer!! :)