Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, January 29, 2009

51: Something borrowed

51 days to go!

You've seen my something old and my something new ... you've even seen my something blue . Here's your chance to see my ... something borrowed!

My best friend/matron of honor was married in May of 2008 and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. Here is a photo of us from her wedding day:


She wore a simple pearl necklace (much like my mother's pearl necklace that I'll be wearing on my wedding day) and these pearl drop earrings:

*It's not the best picture, but you get the idea - you can see me "modeling"
these earrings at my dress fitting by clicking here*


My matron of honor is letting me borrow these earrings to wear on my wedding day to complete my collection of pearl items I'll be wearing (my "something new" bracelet, my "something old" necklace, and even my hair pins that have little pearls in them).

A big THANK YOU to my best friend for loaning me her earrings and helping me complete my wedding day traditions!


My best friend and her husband on their wedding day!



No comments: