Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, January 24, 2009

56: 56 + 14 = honeymoon

56 days to the wedding!

70 days to the honeymoon!

Ever since the beginning of the year, we have been having uncharacteristic warm weather in the Sacramento valley BUT this week the weather finally changed and its been raining for about 4 days now.

I don't necessarily dislike the rain (except when it hardly rained at all during the day on Friday but started pouring right at quitting time and I had to walk out to my car balancing my purse, my lunch box, my jacket and my scarf and the new coffee mug and water bottle my boss gave me all while trying to stay under the umbrella and keep my purse from getting wet). I'd prefer to be curled up in bed watching movies and listening to the rain fall than having to be out in it driving and running errands and shopping (which is how I'm going to be spending the majority of the day).

After having all that amazing warm weather for so many days in a row (which was followed by having amazing weather in Santa Maria for New Years Eve) then having rain for 4 straight days (and I think they said it was going to rain through the weekend) the only thing I can think about is MAUI.

Granted I've never been to Hawaii so I can only imagine how amazing and beautiful it is based on photos I've seen and what other people have told me BUT I'm super excited to spend 5 glorious days in April on the beach in Maui. I've already begun browsing online for new beach-ready attire! I can't wait.

Look out Maui ... here we come!!!

No comments: