Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, January 17, 2009

63: Girls Night In

63 days to go!

My bridesmaid Linsey and my maid of honor Farina are hosting my bachelorette party at Linsey's house at the beginning of March. Of course, once again, I am involved in the planning details and I'm super excited for this Girls Night In party that we are planning. When I was in college and working as a restaurant manager, I enjoyed plenty of nights out on the town but after college was over and I started working full time at a day job, those fun nights out of partying have started to dwindle down to few and far between. So, a Girls Night In is the perfect way to get together with my closest girlfriends and have a few drinks and play a few games and celebrate my last few days as a single lady! I can't wait!!!

(I'm actually not as involved in the planning of this party as I am in the bridal shower because there's not quite as many details that need attention, so I'm leaving all the details up to Linsey & Farina and I'm sure everything is going to be absolutely wonderful).

No comments: