Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

52: Bridal shower decorating details

52 days to go!

You may remember that I have a hard time letting go of control so I've been pretty involved in the planning of my bridal shower .

Over the weekend (I had a very productive weekend) I spent some time working on some decorating details for the shower. I don't want to give away too many of the details ... but it's an adapted "tea" party with a Tiffany blue and white theme.

Here are some of the decorating details I saw to over the weekend:


This is a "welcome" sign I made that includes information
about the "notes of advice" and directions for one of the games
*This was printed on left over card stock from our invitations and uses the same design background - I used a colored font to match the color theme of the shower*


This is the "wish bowl" for the "notes of advice"
(It's actually the hurricane vase I'll be using
for the memory candle at our reception)
*I used blue and white crete paper to decorate both the hurricane vase {above} and the martini glass {below}. I used left over card stock from our RSVP cards for the sign on the "wish bowl"*


My giant martini glass that will be filled with Hershey Kisses at the shower
(And also with Hershey Kisses at the reception)
*I don't know if you realized, but I kinda have a thing for Hershey Kisses *

I've got a few more little decorating details that I'm working on this week and next week - and I feel very lucky that both my matron of honor and maid of honor (the shower hosts) are allowing me to be apart of the planning and letting me use my creative side to take care of some of the details (that, let's face it, in the end only I'll notice or care about anyways).

No comments: