Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, January 12, 2009

68: Music is not my specialty

68 days to go!

We were fortunate enough to book the same DJ that my matron of honor, Kylie, used - who happens to be her sister's friend. Logan, the DJ, is laid back and is totally on board with the fact that Jon is obsessed with music and has pretty much picked out 1/2 of all the songs he wants played during our reception. I have had very little influence in this area and I'm okay with that. Jon is the music guy - and a lot of the music he wants played is unique to his style and music preferences. Luckily during the course of our relationship he had enlightened me to a lot of new music and I'm 100% confident that I will enjoy every single piece of music he picked.

We are working together to pick the music for our ceremony and the music for the special moments of our reception (cake cutting, garter & bouquets tosses, last dance, etc). That is one of the goals we hope to accomplish tonight. We are meeting with our DJ next Monday so we want to have a lot of this taken care of before then so we can give him the CD's with the music on them (a lot of the music Jon listens to is not mainstream and Logan more likely than not does not have - so we told him we would supply it along with the play lists). I'm anxious to see what we agree upon ... I'll be sure to post our decisions after they have been chosen!

No comments: