Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, January 26, 2009

54: I was fit to be tied

54 days to go!

On Saturday I met up with my mom (who drove down from Oroville) at a local bridal shop to get my dress fitted for alterations. You may remember that my dress is four sizes too big. The fitting went really well and the seamstress is not worried about how big my dress is on me, she's confident she can fix it AND it cost less than I thought it was going to! My next fitting is not until two weeks before the wedding because I told her that I was hoping and planning to lose some more weight before the wedding. With that in mind she left some room in the back where the corset can be tied up tighter just in case I lose a lot more (I'm hoping I do - but you know how things go).

Here is a photo my mom took of me - she had me do this silly pose so she could get all my wedding day jewelry in the shot. You'll notice my something old and my something new and even my something borrowed - which I'll be posting about soon!


No comments: