Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, January 31, 2009

49: Just a little personal touch

49 days to go!

With just a little over a month to go to the final RSVP deadline ... I thought I would share some of the personalized RSVP cards we have received back so far.

We decided to do personalized RSVP cards because I really liked the idea of our invited guests being able to send up little notes on the RSVP cards and because I'm a scrapbooker and I wanted to be able to save them all and look at them over the years.

Here are some we have gotten back so far!

We've gotten some sweet ones

From my mom and my step-dad
*we have a sign above our bed that says "always kiss me goodnight"

From my cousin and her husband
*my cousin Judy was ordained to perform our ceremony & I am so lucky to have amazing family like her in my life*

Our good friends Steve & Valerie
*they are getting married in June*


We've gotten some funny ones

Our good friend Zach
*he's coming all the way from Florida & ironically enough he is bringing an old co-worker of mine*
*Zach and I share a love of the movie Anchorman*


Our good friend & groomsmen Mike
*I might buy him some bells to wear on his shoes at the reception*


We've gotten a lot of blank ones :(


My brother and his family
*good thing it's all "YES" because 3/4 of them are in the wedding*


MY FAVORITE

From my grandma and step-grandpa
*a sweet inside joke*

This is just a small sampling of some of the RSVP cards we have gotten back so far. I'm looking forward to scrapbooking them after the wedding :)

No comments: