Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Friday, March 20, 2009

1: My last day as a single lady

1 day to go!

That's right ... the day before the wedding is finally upon us. This week went by sooo slowly! The only really good thing about being as organized and as much of a control freak as I am is that fact that I've been done with everything for the wedding since last weekend. This week has been all about relaxing and enjoying this time with Jon.

Today is my last day as a single lady! Today is our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Some of my family will be arriving at our house around noon today for lunch and then to help us get all our wedding supplies up to the hotel. We plan to check in around 3pm then get ready for the rehearsal.

I'm still anxious and I hope this day goes by faster than this week has! I bet the nerves will hit me right before our rehearsal ...

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Have so much fun!! Thinking of you! Congratulations!!