Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, March 9, 2009

12: Make-up trial

12 days to go!

On Saturday I went to my stylists new salon to meet with a makeup artist who will be doing my makeup for the wedding. I was originally booked with a different girl to do my makeup on the wedding day but since my stylist switched salon's recently, I switched too! The girl I met with is a lot of fun and totally was able to doll me up just like I asked for! Luckily for me my makeup trial was on the same day as my bachelorette party so I was able to get some pretty good photos! Here is a good close up ... there will be no purple on the wedding day - just a black smokey eye! I was very happy with the results!!!

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

I hope you also plan to ditch the penis headgear for your wedding?! :)

You're so pretty. You're going to be a STUNNING bride!