Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

18: The Guest Book

18 days to go!

I am a huge picture person. I take photos of everything. I always carry my camera with me. We have photo frames all over our house. So, when it came to make a decision about what kind of guest book we would have --- the answer was simple A CUSTOM PHOTO BOOK that our guests can write in "yearbook" style.

We used some of our engagement photos that my cousin/maid of honor took of us shortly after we were engaged. We used our monograms. We included our vows and the readings from our ceremony. And we filled in with photos from our relationship.

The book turned out sooooo great! I want to share a few photos with you!

The front of the book with a line from our invitations, our married monogram, our names and our wedding date

The spine of the book

The back of the book with our math monogram and a math quote that I discovered on a fellow bloggers Stefanie's blog .

Front inside flap with the date again, our wedding date, one of our engagement photos, and a excerpt from our vows

Black flap with more vows, another engagement photo, and the location of our wedding

AND HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PAGES

A monogram and our favorite engagement photo

Playing in the snow on our first anniversary and our first photo together at my college graduation party

Just some favorite photos ... I miss my short hair!!!

Engagement photos (again) and our math monogram (again)

New Years Eve 2009 and a photo in our new home the day we closed escrow!!!

Here is the last page ... with another one of our monograms!
And on that blank white page we are going to tape a photo of our kitty cats :)

I'm looking forward to cherishing the loving words our family and friend will write in our guest book for many many years to come!

No comments: