Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, March 19, 2009

2: Check, check, and check!

2 days to go!

I worked 1/2 a day today and it's a good thing because I had a hard time concentrating!!!

With two days to go ... let's see what we've got left to do!

Toes ... check!
Nails ... check!
Picked up dress ... check!
Picked up tux ... check!
Got rings cleaned ... check!
Laundry ... 1/2 a check (it's in the washer as I type this)!
Started packing ... check (can't finish until the laundry is done)!
Started cleaning ... check (gonna finish in the AM after we finish packing)!

There's really not much left to do except ... wait. I'm so anxious! I'm not really nervous --- so I don't know if that means it just has not hit me yet that we are getting married THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW or that maybe I'm just not going to get nervous. Who knows. I bet I'll be a basket case the day of ...

There is only one thing troubling my mind tonight ... and that's the damn weather forecast!
Sure, our ceremony starts at 5pm and it currently says that its not going to be raining at 4pm (I can't look at the hour-by-hour any later than 4pm yet) BUT you'll notice that it shows RAIN from 10am to 3pm. Yikes! Our photos are planned for outside from 2 to 4:30pm. Ugh.

Rain, rain ... go away! Please come back some other day!

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Awww...I hope the weather turns around!! Remember how many weekends in February it was supposed to rain and it was beautiful outside? I have my fingers crossed for you!