Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Wedding Day

Today is The Big Day!

Don't let my post fool you ... it's been scheduled in advance because I'm probably sitting in my hotel room right now getting ready to head to the salon! I'm probably still very and anxious and excited --- those are the emotions I'm feeling right now, one week before the wedding as I'm writing this post and thinking about the wedding day! It's hard to know what I'll be thinking --- but I know one thing for sure ... it will be the most amazing day of my life ... the day I become Jon's wife!

When I return --- I'll be a Mrs!

See you all on the flip side :)

xoxo
The Jesse

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

HUGE cyber ((hug))! Have a wonderful wedding day, Bride! :)