Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Saturday, March 14, 2009

7: No rain, no rain, no rain!!!

7 days to go! ONE WEEK!!!

It was pretty unbelievable when we hit single digits ... but even more unbelievable this morning when I woke up and my first thought was "wow, I'm getting married in one week!"

ONE WEEK! It doesn't even seem like it's that close ...

The first thing I did when I logged on to our computer this morning was check the weather --- it has quickly become my new obsession!

I know it's March. I know we are getting married in the spring - the first full day of spring to be exact. I'm not expecting perfect 80 degree sunny weather. I'm not even expecting clear skies. I just don't want it to rain! I don't want to move our ceremony inside --- and I don't want to miss out on photos down by the river! So, everybody chant along with me ... no rain, no rain, no rain (gosh, I sure hope I'm not jinxing us just by posting this because Thursday it said 10% chance of precipitation, then yesterday it said 0% and no clouds and now its back to 10% and mostly cloudy).

C'mon weather gods ... be on my side!!!


1 comment:

Judy W. said...

Chanting with you, No rain, No rain, No rain! xxoo Judy