Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3: Practice does make perfect!

3 days to go!

EDITED TO ADD:
Of course the weather has changed again!
Looks like rain is the consensus --- and we'll be having our ceremony inside!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my last full day at work before I get married ... tomorrow I'm only working a 1/2 day and I'm off Friday & Monday!

Over the past few weeks Jon & I have been practicing ... dancing that is! With Jon being a foot and a half taller than me sometimes dancing can be a challenge. Our first dance song is just over 6 minutes long ... so we've been practicing dancing to it in our living room. It's been fun ... and frustrating. The song feels like it plays for 20 minutes ... but I'm sure on the wedding day it will go by much faster!

At least this has also given me the opportunity to break in my wedding day shoes ... and in case you don't remember ... here's a photo of them again!

No comments: