Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

17: With this ring ...

17 days to go!

We recently purchased Jon's wedding band and we finally got to pick it up last weekend. We also recently had one of my two bands sautered to my engagement ring. And since I've never shared any photos of our rings ... I thought now would be a good time to share them all!

Jon purchased my first band the day he purchased my engagment ring. Then a few months later we went back and purchased my second band. We had one of the bands sautered already so that I would be able to wear all three of my rings on our wedding day and because we have a special "engagement ring" reading during our ceremony so we wanted the complete set ready. Jon's band is tungsten. All of my rings are white gold. The engagement ring has princess cut diamonds and the bands have round cut diamonds. I love my rings. I have grown quite acustom to my engagement ring and then after I got it back with one of my bands sautered to it --- it was like having a brand new ring all over again!

Jon's band

A better shot of Jon's band

My engagment ring sautered to one of my bands


My wedding band --- this is the one we will use when we "exchange" rings and after the wedding we are going to have it engraved with our wedding date and then sautered to the rest

All three rings together!!!

*These are pretty crappy photos - but you get the idea*

No comments: