Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Sunday, March 8, 2009

13: Bachelorette Party Recap!

13 days to go!

Last night was my bachelorette party that my bridesmaid Linsey & maid of honor Farina hosted for me over at Linsey's house! We had a very fun girls night in with yummy food, very yummy drinks, fun games & lots of laughs and good times! It's not a night I'll soon forget! I had an amazing time hanging out with my bridesmaids and closest girlfriends! The majority of the photos are very explicit so I'm not going to be posting those ... but here are a few I was able to find that are not too bad!!!

Me and Linsey - the hostess with the mostest!!!

Me and Farina - my cousin/BFF/maid of honor

All dressed up in my headband, sash & boa!!!

Double fisted drinks ... must of been why I was so sick the next day!!!

So much fun ... and funny! Pin the Junk on the Hunk!!!




1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Ha! We played the same game, but with a different "Hunk" :) Looks like you guys had a great time!!