Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Monday, March 16, 2009

5: Rehearsal dinner

5 days to go!

EDITED TO ADD:
This is NOT good

---------------------------------------------------------------

Our rehearsal is Friday evening at our venue and dinner will immediately follow the rehearsal at a local brewpub restaurant across the river from our venue. Our rehearsal will be pretty short and sweet ... we'll just need to go over where our family will be seated and the order of the processionals and then the recessional. My amazing cousin Judy is performing our ceremony and she has informed me that she has been practicing (with her equally amazing husband, Bob, saying mine & Jon's parts) and Jon & I have been practicing and reading through the ceremony too! We have not shared our ceremony with anyone except Judy & Bob --- and we wrote the whole thing ourselves ... about 9 months ago ... so we are very excited to see if anyone notices the little personal touches we added!!!

I'm sure Jon will be wearing shorts & birkenstocks to the rehearsal & dinner ... but I decided to get a little more dressed up than that ...

Here is the dress I'll be wearing
(I bought this dress way back in January when
I went shopping with my mom for a dress for my bridal shower)


And the shoes (got to LOVE Target)

No comments: