Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4: It's all ready to go!

4 days to go!

EDITED TO ADD:
The weather is sooo unpredictable!
Today the chance of rain for Saturday
has once again been reduced to 10% ...
who knows what the forecast will say tomorrow!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend I got everything organized and boxed up and ready to get delivered to our venue on Friday. We will be taking all our photos before our ceremony & a family friend will be doing our decorating and setting up --- with only one hour to get it all done! So, these boxes contain very detailed instructions of where everything goes and how everything is to be set up (I know, you're so surprised to see how organized I am).

I also wrapped up all the bridal party & parents gifts over the weekend and wrote all their thank you cards. I am very excited to give out the gifts at the rehearsal!

The many boxes of wedding decorations & supplies

The wrapped bridal party gifts

I wish I could tell you all about whats in those giant Aaron Brothers bags ... those are our parents gifts which we spent weeks deciding about before we found the perfect gifts! I'll have to blog about those after the wedding!

No comments: