Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Thursday, March 12, 2009

9: Single Digits!!!

9 days to go!

Really? Seriously! I can't believe we have entered single digits!!! I feel like I should be more stressed or something ... but for the most part I'm just very anxious. I'm not very nervous - which is good (since I'm sure I will be getting to the nervous stage soon). Instead I'm just enjoying this time and counting down the days!!! There are just a few things left on the to-do list ... (1) programs - these were dropped off at the printers yesterday and I can pick them up tonight, (2) wrapping of bridal party & parents gifts, (3) the programs basket - just need to wrap it with some ribbon and attach a little sign, (4) organize everything and finish packing it up for transportation to the venue, (5) CHECK THE WEATHER EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL THE BIG DAY - that's what I did first thing when I got up!

AND I was very happy to see:

Yep, that says a lovely 69 degress on our wedding day!!! Woo-hoo! Let's see how many times that changes over the next 9 days!!!

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Soooooo awesome! You're getting so very close! Enjoy this time...it is really THE BEST! All the anticipation...it's going to be great. SO happy for you!!