Wedding Photo Sneak Peak Slideshow

Check out this post by our photographer! It's a slide show sneak peek of our wedding photos!!!

1+1=Forever by Debbie Brown Photo

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

11: Final dress fitting!

11 days to go!

This past Saturday (it was a busy day for me) I went to my final dress fitting. You may remember that I bought my dress almost a year ago ... then I lost 20lbs and my dress ended up being 4 sizes too big! In January I took my dress into a local dress shop for my first fitting and the seamstress seemed very confident that she would be able to fix my dress and make it fit again. Fast forward to 6 weeks later and my final dress fitting. I walked into the shop, stepped into the dressing room, slipped on my dress and had the seamstress tie me up AND low and behold my dress fit again! You can't even tell it was ever altered! And its just the perfect length - you can see my totally awesome red shoes!!! I absolutely love my dress and it was a pretty awesome feeling to have it fit perfectly! I can't wait to wear it on our wedding day! 11 days to go!!! In two more days I'll be able to start watching the weather report to see what our wedding day weather will be!!!

No comments: